Monday 19 May 2008

The Roaming Kat returns to English Soil.

Well I am sure you can all figure out what the title means, it has been a long hard decision but I have decided to resign and return to sunny England, I know it’s a bit of a shock J but there are many reasons for this decision, firstly I have decided to take a massive step into the unknown and I am to start setting up my own Charity with my friend Kate, the details of this charity are very long winded so I will not subject you all with them now, I will save that for another time, also since my last trip to good ole blighty I have realised that I miss so many more things than I would let myself believe I did, my friends and my family being top of this list, My (not so little) nephew is a massive ‘miss factor’ (a new saying I am introducing to the English language) he is nearly 2 years old and I have only seen about 4 months of his life. I have handed in an extended notice period so I will not be returning until the beginning of September, but I am already counting down the days.

Of course there are many things in SA that I will miss, my small circle of friends who have so quickly become my SA family, I will miss you all. Of course the weather and this beautiful country and the people that live in it will also be missed.

So to you all in England please make a note that Kat is returning and I expect a massive Party as I know that you have all missed me, and to all of you in SA make a note of the devastating day when I will be departing I also expect a massive leaving party, Kerry I know you wont let me down.

Go on all of you go and get a pen and your diary and write this down you do not want to miss this important event.

I will leave this blog there

Much Love to all

The Roaming Kat

No comments: