Thursday 28 February 2008

I have arrived and it has begun...


Well firstly I would like to thank Kerry for pointing me in this direction, I am hoping this will save me a lot of ear bashing from all of my friends. I do admit that I am very bad at keeping in contact and if I was a little better then maybe my little trips home would be a little less stressful trying to catch up with you all. So anyway lets all put our hands together for Kerry.


I know its a bit late to start a new years resolution but hey this is my blog page i can do what i want... i am the Boss HA HA HA (evil laugh) HA HA HA


so this is it i hope you enjoy what i have to say and if you dont then stop reading and tell no one. Gossip is a terrible thing.


2 comments:

Kerry said...

yay! 3 cheers for me!! hip hip hooray!! welcome to blogging my friend. xxx

Unknown said...

Well assume you arrive safely back in South Africa no reports of planes crashing or British people being kidnapped by aliens!